Friday, August 12, 2005

Ugly Sights in MRT

Incident 1 - 10/08/2005
Yesterday was on board the MRT with two ladies sitting beside me. The train was rather packed as it is around 6.30pm when most people would have knocked off and on their way to home or to "party". When one of the ladies beside me got off from her seat to alight the train, many tired people stared hard at the vacant seat but no one approached it at all... I took a look at the seat and shook my head with a slight sigh... The lady beside me told me "It was already there before she seated on it". This really put me to shame for making assumptions that was untrue & unfair to the lady who board off the train.

What happened exactly? You must be curious huh? There was blood stain left on the seat, and naturally I suspect it was a surprise left by the earlier lady who sat on the seat. Actually I had my digital camera with me and I even took a shot of it, but somehow feel that it looked digusting and now is hesitating whether to post it on site.

Another thing that I wanna say, it is no wonder people say "NEVER assume" as it make an ass out of U & Me!!!

Incident 2 - 11/08/2005
Today when I took a train to work, this lady who wanna to sit beside me just simply rest her bum on my bag instead of the MRT seat. And most sickenly of all, she just shake her bon bon, adjust her seating position without saying SORRY! I stared so hard at her and yet she simply treat me like TRANSPARENT! But I guess the guy seating opposite me must be wondering why am I staring so hard at the lady beside me. If you ever get to read my blog, now you'll know why!

Why is it so difficult to say SORRY??? Simply ill-mannered! mailto:*@!&#

Incident 3 - 11/08/2005
On the same train there was this lady who seemed to be pregnant and I saw her keep rolling the tissue in her palms, then she started to massage her palms and fingers and rubbed the tissues into a ball form then to stick form. I don't understand what's the rationale of doing this. I can
only see that tissue bits are falling all around her seat and even on her bag. Hey! Do you know that you are considered "Littering" by spreading those tiny tissue bits on the train's ground???

No comments: