Saturday, November 19, 2005

No Chinese Scribblings :(

Have not been able to blog in chinese for quite some time, something went wrong with my Windows Chinese writing software, I can only write in traditional Chinese and not in Sinple Chinese :(

My last blog in Chinese is actually drafted from my office during my free time slots... I've got some much inspirations that I wanted to blog in Chinese but then... Haiz...

Maybe time to invest in a proper Chinese writing software? Hmm... not at this moment bah, but should I'm able to get my 1st translation assignment, I probably will want to invest in one, haha... But when will I get the chance? Actually, just before my examinations, my ex-coursemate almost got a deal which we intend to work hand-in-hand, however, after my examinations, there are no more update and I assume the deal is off.

I understand that there have been some "Chinese" translators who spoilt the market, the charge at a super low rate, at least 2/3 off the market rate (for less experienced translators, if compared to the highly experienced translators, the difference is even bigger). So, I will not be surprised if the deal has been given to them instead. Haiz... That's life...

No comments: