Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hot Discussion on Project Superstar

Well, today the hot topic is definitely "Project Superstar" programme. It's really very hard to predict who will win as there are many factors to contribute to each individual's winning.

I feel that overall, Junyang performance is generally much BETTER than Wei Lian in most rounds, but I love Wei lian's voice as it always touches me esp in sentimental songs. Wei Lian's yesterday's performance is not as good as compared to Junyang, but his yesterday's moves really touches my heart. Though both are sick, but I think Kelvin is still at a loosing end as blocked noose affected not only voice, but as well as breathing which may affect the pace of changing breathe, etc...

I personally favours Wei Lian, but will he win? I guess chances are slim, unless the singing company deceide to change strategy to groom him as a unique star like "Ou De Yang"? However, people are suggesting that miracle may happen since many people will vote him out of sympathy. I hate the word sympathy, why sympathy? Vote him because of his courage and most importantly his voice! Kelvin definitely deserves more than that!

Don't forget, among the last 4 contestants, he's the only one who has never undergone formal training before. If given formal training, he'll definitely perform even much better. Wei Lian's voice alone is enough to touch people's hearts. His courage is enough to motivate people to dare for your dream! He is smply great! He is like a glamourous as a star. I do hope miracle will happen.

As for the female contestants, Kelly performace has constantly fare well too. At Times, Xinhui's performance is not up to expectations, esp. when she chose the wrong song. However, her voice is simply powerful and have made vast improvement in her singing skills during the last few rounds. Xinhui's dressing sense do sucks at times. I think she needs to attend some grooming classes to have a better sense of dressing.

Again, people are suggesting that the neighbouring audience will vote hard for Xinhui. Com' on, she do have her strength. I don't speak for her because we come from the same country, but I really think that she can SING! Being a part of the neighbouring country, I would say, my fellows may support Xinhua spiritually, but to spend approx. RM$1.50 on a vote will probably make them think twice, especially when they get a meal as cheap as RM$2.00 only. As what I have mentioned, if tonight she managed to outshine Kelly, she'll have high chance of winning!

Anyway, these last 4 contestants do have their own strength. Whether who will win, it really depends on a lot of factors? Depending if there's any "kelong", depending on who's got more friends, audience & money to make calls & sms to support them, as well as their live performance.

So who do you think will win???

No comments: