Sunday, December 18, 2005

...

Why some people juz like to blow up things and make an big hoo ha out of it??? I don't understand...

Why some people is simply contradicting??? On one hand, she said she don't want to talk abt it, and argue; on the other hand, she put things up on the blog and scold people indirectly...

I have mixed feelings about blogging. Sometimes I think blogging is good esp. when one have the difficulty to talk face to face and yet wanna express his/her feelings and let the other party know what's on his/her mind. On the other hand, sometimes, I hate blogging, some people just like to post out some issues on the blog but it may be one sided story after all and yet affect other parties... Sometimes, we need to listen to two sides of the story. Worse of all, when the choice of words is so strong, it affects a relationship and it HURTS!!! The heart pricks and bleed non-stop, do you know??? I guess you never know...

But, I know, you are my friend, and I gotta accept you as you are... But still, it hurts... as I go through the cards that you have made for me in the past, I told myself, the one who written the card is the actual you, the one who written the blog post is the unusual you who is temporary affected by the many thought and worries. You are not as mean as the blog sounds, but guess I still need some time to recover...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat kind of comments is this from howardprice6501? Junk mail... ZZzzz....

Angel, I guess we can never expect people to behave the way we want them to be. We accept them as they are, so leave some allowance for wrongdoings or even betrayal. I heard this theory yesterday.... haa.. Take it easy my friend.

Devilz Angel 堕落天使 said...

Yah, it's spam mail... have deleted it liao, keke :P

Thanks for your encouragement and console, thanks pal!