Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The "Orchard Road" Shopping area in the East

Tampines Mall & Century Square can be considered as the "Orchard Road" stretch in the East and I believe most people staying in the East would not disagree.

It was sure crowded in Tampines Mall on last weekend. I can't feel the difference from Orchard Road at all, as it was no less crowded than Orchard area. The crowd was terrible!!!

Friends always envy me staying in the East, saying that there are two great shopping malls in the region, Tampines Mall & Century Square. But the fact that, staying near the area do not mean anything to me, coz I hate crowded places. I do not like squeezing my way in the crowd, unless, I'm suddenly in the high spirits to do shopping, if not, often, I'll be turned off by the crowd. Esp, during festive season period, during the X'MAS!!!

Had not been my secondary school friend who had came back from Melbourne and requested to meet me there, I would not have step in the Mall at all on a Sunday near X'mas Day!

Don't believe me? I've got picture to prove...

No comments: